Homecoming Festivities 2013
Get your Falcon spirit on!
Come and enjoy an exciting day filled with the Falcon spirit and the camaraderie among fellow alumni. We get started this year with morning events.
Join us for:
- Alumni Breakfast, 9-10 a.m. (David J. Joseph Student Hub – 2nd floor, Business Administration Building) Courtesy of Dean Raymond Braun. RSVP at email@example.com.
- “Hatch Watch” and Commentary by Hatch Participants, 10:15 - 11:45 a.m., Business Administration Room 1007
Catch the 1-hour recap program from “The Hatch” as eight students pitch their business ideas to 5 investors.
- Classes without Quizzes, Noon -12:45 p.m. (Business Building Classrooms) It’s just like being back in class, but you don’t have to study!
Choose one of the following presentations to attend:
- Dr. Gene Poor, Hamilton Professor of Entrepreneurship - "Searching for the AHA: Rediscovering your Hidden Creative Ability," in BA 114
- Dr. Paul Schauer, Accounting Professor, Selected by Class of 2013 for “last lecture” - "Bears, retirement, driving, and other two minute topics," in BA 112
- Dr. Dwayne Gremler, Marketing Professor & Fulbright Scholar, renowned expert on services marketing - "Service Recovery: Responding to Customers After a Service Failure," in BA 110
Take a Shuttle Bus from College of Business Building to Falcon Tent City at the football stadium (1-1:15 p.m.) and join fellow alums at the College of Business Hospitality Tent from 1:30-3:30 p.m. Enjoy fellowship with alums, faculty, staff, and current business students.
“Kick-off,” 3:30 p.m. - BGSU vs. University of Massachusetts