The Dean's Circle provides the College with opportunities to move forward with its goals and strategic plans to be a premier business college. As a member, these individuals have pledged to support the College with a gift of at least $1,000 or more each year for ongoing operation dollars. You can also join this prestigious list with a gift of your own.
Benefits of Joining
- Members will be invited to attend special events on campus to meet the dean and other investors.
- Members will be recognized in the Business Building as well as in the BGSU Foundation's annual report.
- Members will receive "insider information" about what's happening in the College.
Within the Dean’s Circle, you have choices of giving levels. The following outlines your options for investing in the College:
Please note: these are annual gifts to any program/fund of the College of Business Administration between July 1 and June 30 of any given year.
Here are other levels of giving that go beyond the Dean’s Circle:
|List of Members|
- Venture Capitalists - cumulative gifts of $1million or more
- Angel Investors - cumulative gifts of $100,000 to $999,999
- Investors - cumulative gifts of $25,000 to $99,999
These are cumulative cash and planned gifts to any programs/funds in the College since its inception.
The College of Business Administration is extremely grateful to the dedicated and generous support of these investors!
If you would like to discuss your gift to the business college, please contact Dean Raymond Braun at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-372-3411.
We hope you will join these committed investors and help fulfill the goals of the College.