The College of Business Student Ambassador Program utilizes a select group of knowledgeable, motivated, and enthusiastic student leaders to assist the dean and the College with engaging business alumni, current students, and prospective students. Student Ambassadors represent the College at events both on- and off-campus.
Student Ambassadors are selected during an application process and receive training in such areas as networking and presentations to prepare them to travel with the dean to alumni events and accompany our undergraduate recruiters on school visits to meet with prospective students and their parents.
Read more information about who are the 2012-2013 Student Ambassadors.
Why Become a Student Ambassador?
The benefits to becoming an Ambassador include the following:
- interacting with College of Business leadership and faculty
- developing vital business skills such as presenting and networking
- meeting prominent BGSU alumni and expanding your network of professionals
- traveling throughout the U.S.
- “giving back” to the College of Business and helping recruit future business students to BGSU
Here are several business students describing the Student Ambassador program and their experiences as an ambassador.