Supply Chain Management Institute
The Supply Chain Management Institute’s (SCMI) mission is to build collaborative relationships with companies to promote excellence in supply chain management education and practice. The SCMI is looking for companies that are committed to building a long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationship with the SCM program at Bowling Green State University.
Member companies experience a variety of benefits including:
- Access to some of the top SCM talent in the country
- Networking at two SCMI dinner meetings per year
- Opportunities for guest speaking
- Applied projects with SCM classes
- Participation in mock interviews and panel discussion
- Fees waived for attendance at two on-campus career fairs
- Recognition on campus
- Serving in as advisory capacity for the SCMI program
Membership in the SCMI will allow your company access to some of the top supply chain talent in the country and will be an investment in the continuing advancement of the SCM profession. If you have would like more information about joint the SCMI contact Dr. Janet L. Hartley at email@example.com or by telephone at (419) 372-8645.
2013-2014 SCMI Member Companies
Fifteen companies are members of the SCMI for the 2013-2014 academic year.
* Charter member